Market Expertise \ Education
Cleaner schools add
up to better students
The cleanliness of school buildings affects more than just people’s impressions. It can have a significant impact on students’ ability to learn and teachers’ ability to teach.
Whether it’s a small private day school or a university campus, clean schools perform better, are better attended, and see fewer health-related problems. Even with the growing budgetary pressures, facilities must be properly maintained for the well-being of everyone involved.
North American can help you do more with less, while still meeting your critical objectives, including:
- Reducing supply and energy costs
- Improving overall air quality and reducing the spread of germs
- Ensuring student and staff safety
- Extending building and property life
- Incorporating green technologies and practices